Manage the flow
of Nestlé products.
An important part of our success at Nestlé USA is due to the efforts of our Supply Chain
function. They manage the flow of raw materials and finished product through the supply chain, including forecasting, production scheduling, customer services, transportation and distribution. It’s a unique opportunity to work across multiple businesses, factories and over 2,000 products.
Whether in our corporate, factory or distribution center locations, Nestlé USA offers Supply Chain professionals a wide range of career possibilities, with career paths that could include such roles as Demand Planner, Supply Planner, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and Distribution Center Supervisor.
Internship and Full-Time Rotational Program
For talented juniors considering a career in Supply Chain, we offer 12-week Summer Internships in three distinct supply chain models: company-owned factories, co-packers, and affiliate countries. This is a tremendous opportunity to influence decision making in many cross-functional areas, including manufacturing, sales and packaging. What’s more, as an intern, you have the opportunity to join the Full-Time program following the internship.
For graduating seniors, our Full-Time Rotational Program is a multi-year program designed to give you a strong foundation in the business, while building your leadership and organizational skills. You can also move on to such roles as Business Analyst, Demand Planner, Deployer and Supply Planner. The bottom line? If you see a career in Supply Chain in your future, we invite you to consider this one-of-a-kind program with Nestlé USA.
To be considered for both the internship and the program, here are
some of the requirements we look for:
- Preferred majors: Supply Chain, Logistics & Transportation, Operations, Business/Finance
- Other majors: Economics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and related disciplines
- GPA of 3.0 and above
- Microsoft word and excel preferred
- For interns: juniors graduating December 2013 or May/June 2014
- For trainees: seniors graduating between December 2012 or May/June 2013
- Solid analytical skills, strong presence and the ability to communicate effectively
- Geographic flexibility and ability to relocate
- Sponsorship for work visas are not offered for this position
We accept applications to the internship and Full-Time Program during both Fall and Spring Semesters. Learn more about our internship and trainee program opportunities. ** Our 2014 internship program for Ambient/Chilled - Supply Chain is currently full. Please check back with us in September for updates on our 2015 program.**