Leverage the buying power of Nestlé.
Looking for a role that touches every aspect of the Nestlé USA business, and affords you plenty of room for growth? You’ll find it in our Procurement division, which operates as a shared service to all Nestlé companies within the United States and globally. This division is responsible for providing Nestlé with the ability to leverage economies of scale, command strong purchasing power and create synergies throughout the organization. Imagine supporting the procurement of the massive quantities of cocoa needed for our CRUNCH® bars, or the mountains of cheese that go into our DIGIORNO® pizzas.
The entry-level role in this division is Sourcing Specialist, and entails procuring goods and raw materials for our businesses. Talented individuals can grow into roles as a Strategic Buyer, Purchasing Manager, Group Purchasing Manager, and Head of Procurement. These roles are located nationwide and may include Glendale, CA, Solon, OH, St. Louis, MO, and Fremont, MI.
We offer a 12-week Summer Internship in Procurement. This is an exceptional opportunity to take on projects with real impact and network with current employees while you gain insight into procurement best practices. Here are some of the requirements we look for:
- Business majors or related disciplines preferred: Finance, Economics, Operations, Marketing and Supply Chain
- GPA of 3.0 and above (preferred)
- Current juniors earning a Bachelor’s degree in December 2013 or May/June 2014
- Geographic flexibility and ability to relocate anywhere in the U.S.
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Sponsorship for work visas are not offered for this position
**Our summer internship positions are currently filled for 2013. Check back with us in September for future positions in the program.**